The Factory Community Centre is a community space managed by local residents.
Application may be made to the management committee by suitable groups or individuals to run their own activities or meetings. A fee may be charged to cover any costs incurred through the use of the space.
We run programs in the following areas of work:-
• Family & Community Support
• Community Development Projects
• Community Health Activities
• Community Arts Activities
• Housing Communities Assistance
• Pre-School Education
• Vacation Care
Community Support Workers at The Factory provide access to the above programs and also offer client support by
appointment and drop in – to book phone 9698 9569 surrounding- housing, further education, employment, child care, child custody Issues, family support.
The staff facilitate specific groups & activities, such as:-
• Arts and crafts
• Bus Excursions
• Companion Animals
• RedWater News - Community Broadsheet
• Food and wellbeing (Community lunches)
• Computing access (Broadband for Seniors)
• Social Dancing
• Public Meetings